Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Eniwa Chitose! (10/9/17)

Haha sorry I spent all of my time emailing a bunch if people. A lot has happened this week but not too sure what to say. Monday we visited with this awesome middle school student who we are hoping will get baptized. Tuesday we had Eikaiwa (English class) and I went to this delicious Nepal curry place called Mount Everest. Wednesday we met with this middle schooler again and taught him the plan of salvation but before we realized it, it was already 9:20 so we had to scurry on out :3 whoops, but following the spirit is always what's most important though!

Thursday we biked a ton (our area is HUGE!!!). Friday, something happened I'm sure. Saturday was General conference which was amazing and we tried to meet with a less active member but her husband doesn't really like us haha. Also General conference which was awesome! I really loved the Saturday morning session! Sunday was also General conference and we got an investigator to come to the morning session which was really great! Though we passed him over to the Japanese Elders as we were watching in English. :3 Sundays sessions were also amazing. I learned a ton but I think one of the most important things we were taught as a church was the importance of sustaining leaders.
Truly that is of absolute necessity. Even Jesus Christ was  sustained as he went through the Garden. I'm so glad to know the reality of revelations and the importance of our actions and their relationship with opening the windows of heaven larger into our lives. I hope you all had an amazing general conference too!!

Love,

Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment