Thursday, November 16, 2017

Temple P-day (10/25/17)

This week was crazy, maybe I'll have time next week to tell you guys all about it. Haha. But seriously though I have run out of time. Just wanted to write you all that I love you guys and know that God loves you all. He is always looking out for you and trying to reach out to you and those around you. Truly as you follow the spirit's promptings you will be doing a greater good than you can begin to understand. 

Oh also it snowed this last Monday. Well, more like a blizzard/typhoon.  Started as a typhoon but ended as a blizzard. Anyway we had to walk through the typhoon/blizzard to go get influenza vaccine. I absolutely love Hokkaido with all its crazy though. Turned out to actually be a fun trip despite the particles of ice ripping at your skin. Then we took a taxi home... Basically the blizzard got worse and we were like oh no. Truly a good decision if I say so myself. Also I won't be writing until next TUESDAY because I will be going up/down? to Muroran for Zone things. Love you all

Love,

Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment