Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Busy, busy, busy! (3/26/18)


This week has been really awesome! We have been able to meet with a lot of people and talk with them about God. It was really great to see people's eyes light up as they saw what this all meant for them and their families! It is great to see just how much we can gain from the gospel and the blessings that come with that knowledge. I hope everyone has had a great week and will have another awesome week following!

The snow here is starting to melt which is really nice. I hope we will be on bikes soon! In this week we have walked all over the place. I feel like I've gone over our entire area land wise in just this one week! This next week is also going to be very busy but I am looking forward to it! This week we had a less active member come to church for the first time in a number of decades! It was great and he really felt the spirit! I love how church, no matter where you are in the world, can be such an amazing place!

I love you guys and hope you all have an awesome week!
Love
Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment