Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Transfers! (3/19/18)


This week has been awesome! I said goodby to one of my absolute favorite companions Elder Gonzalez, he got transferred down to Hakodate! Which means I'm still up here in Wakkanai! I got a new companion from Oregon. His name is Elder Shum. He's way awesome and was trained by one of my past companions Elder Smith.

This week we spent a lot of time saying good bye to people right before Elder Gonzalez left. We even met people that I had never met before! It's absolutely crazy just how many people we have up here to teach! So of course this week has been a lot of getting Elder Shum used to the new area and going around setting up appointments! In all it has been a great week and we were able to have a few lessons too!

Things are going great here as usual! I hope you guys are all having a great week too and continue to see the Love of others in your lives!

The train ride down and back from Asahikawa took forever. Literally took all day. Unfortunately that morning I had to say goodbye to Elder Gonzalez as he took a bus. He got on the bus at 6:30 in the morning and arrived at Hakodate sometime around 10:00 at night. I felt so bad for him. Anyway I love you all and hope you continue to have a great week!

Love
Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment