Friday, February 10, 2017

Shrine Week (1/9/17)

Shrine Week (1/9/17)

Hey everyone! This week has passed by in the blink of an eye. I also don't have much time so I will be brief :S

Tue: To end our Pday this day we went to the Largest Shrine in Hokkaido! It was awesome to see the hundreds of people there and all the stalls and stuff. It was probably the first time I really felt I was in Japan.

Wed: Nothing too interesting happened that I can really say. We met with some investigators and had some interesting talks.

Thur: We had our weekly planning session at a place called Victoria's.  We just got the drink bar and were there for about 3 hours. I think I had about 24 packets of cream because of all the Hot cocoa I drank :3

Fri: This day we went to Kotoni with a member who we are worried about. We played some soccer and I still have bruises on my legs. (Now I understand how Elder Perry feels. Japanese people are also pretty good at soccer.) Then we played some baseball until we destroyed the ball. And finished with basketball. All in all it was really fun.

Sat: Noteworthy thing of this day was I did the Ou-Sama (king) challenge at sukiya. I lost with about 2-3 bites left. Then we dendoed and during that night we looked for places for our zone activity. We found a place where the snow was a bit deeper than my waist.

Sun: A lot of interesting things happened but I'm out of time. ;(

Love you all,
Elder Harvey

This is udon at a cheap udon place.


Ou-Sama Challenge!


Visiting the shrine



Snow ball fight!




Go pound rice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment