Thursday, May 25, 2017

GOACHES!! (5/1/17)

Hey everyone! This week has gone by SO FAST! This week we spent a lot of time at member's houses because suddenly everyone want's to feed us. We also had some pretty good dendo and this week I went on splits with a younger missionary named Elder Yagi. We also met with a bunch of our investigators and met a bunch of new investigators. Also our Eikaiwa (English class) was huge this week. We had a bunch of members and non-members come which was great! The theme was directions and the game at the end was leading someone who couldn't see through a maze of chairs. All the while I was moving the chairs around >:) Mwhahaha. It was a blast!

Also things to note about goaches (dinner appointments) is that people here do not just feed you a little. They give you a full out feast! Oh also about the video I ate an orange whole and convinced everyone to follow suit. :) I know I am evil but it was a really fun experience for everyone. We also had a do it yourself sushi goach which was also really fun! This Ward is just so nice and helps us out so much! We also had a surprise goach on Sunday when our ward mission leader offered to help us with dendo and then fed us dinner at the end. It was really funny because they threw it together really fast but it was also really good! I had the best zange (fried chicken) I have ever eaten in my life! Luckily for me he made extra at the very end for us to take home and offered to teach me at some later date! Anyway pictures are worth more than words so have fun reading an essay!

Love you all!

Elder Harvey






No comments:

Post a Comment