Friday, September 29, 2017

Basketball and Splits (9/25/17)

Hey everyone this week has been a really great one but I don't really know what to talk about haha. I had splits this week with another Elder named Elder Bailey that was a lot of fun. We found a new family to teach which was really awesome! Me and Elder Schulze also found an old investigator to play basketball with. It was a lot of fun yet a little weird because neither of us have ever seen the guy before. We just texted him 2 days before and told us he would love to come. We have also were able to get him to think about taking the lessons again which was really cool. I also got to see the ward mission leader from Moiwa which was really cool. Absolutely one of my favorite members on the whole Island. We also taught a few people this week which went really well. We also biked through some really heavy rain which was kind of fun despite being on dirt back roads. Haha. I also sewed for the first time in my life so there is another mission accomplishment. Though this week really has been overall awesome. Elder Schulze and I really saw the Lord guiding us through revelation and we just happened to always be in the right place and the right time this week. In all it was a pretty cool week.

Love,

Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment