Wednesday, September 6, 2017

It's been a while.... (9/4/17)

Sorry about last week.  We were running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Trying to first even get a train to get to emails and then had to shop and make a subsequent 2 trains. Though we were fortunate enough to be invited over to dinner that night. Sadly enough I am running low on time......again. Big things that happened this week is that we picked up an old investigator who wants to be baptized. We got a really old investigator picked up and showed him what prayer was like for the first time. I gave a priesthood blessing which increased the desire of the person who wants to be baptized to be baptized. He quit smoking. We had a huge party last night with members at which I made peanut butter banana bread. Other than that it has been a lot of finding recently but people are starting to come out of the woodwork!

I love you all and hope you can see the blessings in your lives!

Love,

Elder Harvey

I haven't had blow pops or gum for that matter for over a year now. Needless to say I had a ball! 




No comments:

Post a Comment