Saturday, December 9, 2017

New comp, New area, but same ole Eniwa (11/13/17)

Hey Everyone this week was transfer week! To my surprise I was transferred out of where I was. But even more surprising was that I transferred down the hall of my apartment! This transfer I am working in the Eniwa Elders 2 area. My old area is being white-washed by the Elder that I am replacing and his new bean (brand new missionary). That's right, I traded places with an Elder in my apartment. My new companion is the other Elder that was in my apartment, Elder Kikuchi! He is a Japanese Elder from Tokyo and has been out for quite a while. He is quite famous in this mission for his love of pigeons. He is also a black belt in Karate and overall a very fun elder.

This week consisted mostly of Elder Smith saying good-bye to everyone in the area because he is being transferred to Obihiro. It was really sad to see him go but we had a really great transfer together! Then I caught a pretty bad cold which really sucked. Though the Lord blessed me with the strength to keep going and I was able to get a lot of good done this week. It has been really interesting to transfer just down the hall because now the area just seems so different. We have been working really hard with an investigator who is pretty close to baptism and have been doing a lot of knocking on doors. I am looking forward to really seeing this area grow and doing the Lord's work! I hope all of y'all guys have had a great week and are safe!

Love,

Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment