Saturday, December 9, 2017

Pink Stew, deer burgers and other delicious food! (11/27/17)

Hello Everyone I hope you are all doing fantastic this Thanksgiving season! We have had a great time this week with our White Thanksgiving! I never thought I would even dream of a white Thanksgiving let alone experience one. Although that doesn't mean I'm not happy to have winter come under way. Anyways, This week has passed by in a blink of an eye. This week consisted a lot of being at the church though. We started off the week with a thanksgiving feast as a district! We had a lot of great food like stuffed mushrooms, Chicken (no turkey X/ ) and the like.


This week I also had splits with Elder Burton again! He is an awesome missionary. We also had a thanksgiving lunch made for us by our amazing new convert Sister Yui! Her husband made us deer burgers with homemade buns, salsa, and smoked cheese! It was delicious! She also made us clam chowder which was a special bonus for me! Also we had an activity with the young men which went really well! The power of Gatorade attracted 4 potential investigators which was amazing! I also made home made French fries which were a hit as well!

We also had a lesson with an investigator family which went really well. They made for us a pink stew. We had heard about it the last lesson we had with them and all week were able to make contact with them through guessing what was in it that made it pink. (Not strawberry syrup.) It was actually squid and shrimp that made it pink. It was really good! In all a lot has happened, snow is here and I'm really excited to be doing a lot of snow shoveling again. :) 

By the way this week is temple Pday so I won't be emailing till Wednesday!

I love you all and am thankful for all of your guys' support! 
Elder Harvey





A short video explaining what raining cat's and dogs means. I learned from this that I can't English anymore. I have completely gone engrish mode.  (Also serves as a public service announcement forth English class the missionaries teach.)


ピンクシチュを忘れました。



No comments:

Post a Comment