Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Finally made it back!! (3/12/18)


Hey guys! I hope you all have had a great week. This week has been awesome for us! It felt so great to be back in Wakkanai with all the people I have come to love so much!

This week we were able to meet with a lot of our friends and had a lot of great discussions about the gospel. It was great to see how these people have come to learn more about Jesus Christ and their Heavenly Father while I have been here. We also met with a few less active members and got to see their testimonies start to rekindle. It was great when we showed up to one less active member and he instantly asked us to come over again to teach him this last Friday! He has such a sincere desire to know God and to feel his love. Before we could even think to ask when to meet again he had already set a date for our next appointment! I absolutely love being on the Lords errand. I know that God loves each and everyone of us and is helping us walk back towards him. He is right by our side every step of the way! I hope you guys all have a great week and are preparing for General conference! I can't wait! Oh and this week is transfers so I will be sure to tell y'all any changes.

Love,
Elder Harvey



Here are some pics of some dessert we made for a ward pot luck.  









This was my breakfast.  Take out the granola and that's what we had under the chocolate. It took way more time than first anticipated. 10/10 will not make again as a missionary. Though it was delicious the yogurt was plain yogurt with strawberry or blueberry jam mixed with raisins kiwis and banana. All in all it was a hit. Might do it again after the mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment