Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Miracles Inbound (4/16/18)


Hello Everyone.

I hope you have all been well. Things have been busy as ever. We had to go down to Asahikawa which always makes things that much busier! We had a wonderful Zone conference which was a highlight for sure. The day before we had Zone activity which was nice. We played a combination of scattergories, are you smarter than a deacon, and whose line is it anyway. The highlight of it was the whose line is it anyway! Some really great acting there. It was kind of funny because for some reason we were doing it all in English so some of the Japanese missionary's English was hilarious!

During this Zone conference we talked about a lot of things. We talked about dust mites and dignity, how we've changed, faith and more. But to me the message that stuck with me most was about motives. We talked about coming to really love the Lord and examining ourselves. Up to now I don't think I've ever truly examined myself before. It was mostly about examining our motives and trying to become more in line with the Savior's motives. As we do so we will find dramatic changes in our lives and will continuously find more joy. I was able to learn a lot about learning who I am and was able to apply it. It was a really great exercise and I learned a lot, I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Some other highlights are some big miracles that happened on Saturday!  We started off the day by going to an appointment with an investigator. She wasn't there. So we go to the Library for studies and find 2 less active members inside! We already had an appointment scheduled for 12:30 that same day and we were able to get the other less active member to come as well! Then, right as we finished talking with them we get a call from the investigator who wasn't home apologizing for not being there. We told her we were still close by and she told us to come over! Truly a series of blessings that came in the Lords time table! We were also able to meet with a few other people and make some appointments with new people. Once again we are going down to Asahikawa but I'm excited for when we get back! Miracles are on the way!

I hope you all can see the daily miracles in your lives and continue to find joy in the miracle of your family and friends!
Love y'all
Elder Harvey



No comments:

Post a Comment