Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Mission Conference (5/21/18)


Hey everyone! This has been a crazy week! I hope you all had a great week as well. This week I was all over the place. I returned back to my old area Eniwa for a day and got to see a lot of my old friends from there. It was really great to be able to meet with them and talk about the Gospel with them. Truly I felt blessed as the timing of our day worked out perfectly to run into people on the street that I would not have otherwise have met had I gone to their house. Certainly the Lord was guiding us. 

The next day was Mission conference! Elder Renlund of the Twelve Apostles visited with us and gave us training.  It was an amazing experience and I learned a lot. We followed that up by mission training by our mission President as well. We had Lunch together with everyone which was a blast because I was able to meet all of my friends throughout Hokkaido. Truly a special opportunity.
Then a number of the missionaries had a special opportunity to attend a devotional by Elder Renlund that night. There were members from all over Sapporo so I was able to meet a lot of members from my past areas. Even one of the sisters I came to Japan with was there.  She just happened to pick the right day to take a trip to Japan. It was a really great day. Pretty much that entire day I was at the Atsubetsu church. Certainly a once in a life time kind of deal. We also had a great week other wise and met with a few friends and gave the sisters in our ward Mother's Day gifts. It was a great week.

Love y'all
Elder Harvey

(Zach is in the center of the first row of those standing)



No comments:

Post a Comment