Sunday, May 27, 2018

Soya Misaki! (4/9/18)


Hey guys! This week went by super fast! We spent a lot of his week trying to find new people to teach. It has been really awesome! I also got to go to a bunch of places in Wakkanai that I've never been to before! To name one, I went to the Northern most point in Japan on Monday! It was crazy! We went with one of our investigators, who we also met with a lot this week, and one of the sisters in our ward. It was really fun! Right now we are on a train to go down to Asahikawa until Thursday. Kinda nice though because our heater just broke! Haha We also had general conference the past 2 days which has been great.  It was a little lonely watching it with only my companion and I.  Though I guess that happens every year because we watch it in English.

It was great to hear all the amazing messages given and all the things that I was taught. I'm also looking forward to restudying them! About half way through Conference I really just wanted it to end already so I could start reading them over again! I know that as we follow President Nelson's council to do so we will strengthen our testimonies and come closer to heaven! I'm looking forward to being able to continue to change!  To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

I love you guys!
Elder Harvey



Northernmost point of Japan where you can see Russia.




No comments:

Post a Comment