Sunday, July 15, 2018

Last Email (7/15/2020)

    Hey everyone I hope you have all had a great week as I did. This week has been really busy and the time has flown. It’s hard to believe that this will be my last email. Great things are happening here and a few of our friends are progressing well towards their baptismal dates! I’m so excited for them and am so happy that I was able to be a part of their conversion experience. Over the last 2 years I have learned what it really means to be close with God. I’m so thankful for this time that I have had in coming closer to him and helping others do the same. I know that God loves each and everyone of us and that we are his treasure. The people of Hokkaido have in turn become my treasure and will always remain so. I’m looking forward to seeing all of you soon! I’ll talk with y’all in a few days. Until then I will continue to do my best over here.

 

Love,

Elder Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment