Monday, July 9, 2018

Last Zone Training Meeting (7/9/2018)

 Hey everyone I hope you have had a great week! I have been super busy but have seen many miracles. Two people we have been teaching have accepted the invitation to be baptized and we are working hard to help them prepare to do so. One person I found in Wakkanai got baptized yesterday! I also got to meet with someone I taught who has since been baptized. In all it has been a really great week. I learned a lot about doing all we can to see miracles! I know that the Lord rewards those who serve him with their all. Sometimes we might not see the blessings we want but the Lords ways are better than our ways and he will give us the blessings that we need. I hope you guys all have a great week and continue to feel what the Lord does for you, his love and concern for you, and feel the support he so willing gives to you.

 

I love you all and hope you all have a great week.

Love,

Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment