Sunday, July 1, 2018

The beginning of the end (6/11/18)


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week! With this last week it officially starts the beginning of my last transfer as a missionary. It has gone by so crazy fast! I finally had a transfer that I wasn’t really expecting. In the mission we had to close an area and I was expecting the worst in our area closing. To my surprise though a town that has been open since I first got to Japan called Otofuke closed. And me and Elder Swan stayed! This is the first time I stayed with a companion other than my trainer! I’m really happy about it! I’m looking forward to an amazing transfer of miracles in Tomakomai! 

This week has been great! It was my birthday this last Monday and as per our recent usual we went fishing. I only caught one fish....though it was the biggest fish we have yet to catch and a new kind of fish. It’s called a greenling. Apparently you can only catch it in the northern pacific area. It was really cool. We also had a great week and have been feeling the hand of the Lord in our lives so much more abundantly. We can see the blessings on the horizon! I’m really happy that I can be out here at such an amazing time. This last Sunday we also got an investigator to church and it went really well. It was really crazy as we only met her at the city hall for about 2 minutes. Other than that we had no face to face contact with her.  She said she felt something like an awakening when she first met us and LOVED church. It went so well and the members did a great job making her feel welcome. Also our mission president and his wife were there out of the blue. An already extremely nervous day became more nervous as I had to leave the investigator to go translate for them. Though all worked out for the best in the end. Truly a great miracle! I hope you all can see the daily miracles that occur in your lives as well!

Love,
Elder Harvey








No comments:

Post a Comment