Monday, March 12, 2018

Another crazy week in Wakkanai! (2/26/18)


Hey everyone I hope your guys week has been awesome! I spent most of this week being sick but we still got a lot done this week! We visited with all the members this week, they have been super nice to me and really helped me out with my cold. We really feel that the members here are super strong!

We have been able to meet with a lot of people this week too! We have also made new investigators out of a members friends! It's great because they all hold a lot of interest in the Bible. They have even been meeting with the Jehovah witnesses. Though we really felt they are super prepared to hear the message! One more interesting thing happened this week too. A members friend Sister Kumagai's friend who is really close to baptism, has been listening to the Book of Mormon!
Also her husband found and is getting a bit more interested in the church. Only problem is, is that he can't hear. An obstacle that somehow we will overcome. This week we are really close to doubling sacrament meeting attendance again! The normal is 8 but we got 6 people to church this last Sunday! We also had some one come from the stake which brought us to 15! Really great none the less!

I hope you all have a great week! I love you guys!

Love
Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment