Monday, March 12, 2018

Awesome half week! (2/19/18)


This has been a crazy week! It started off great and then came to a kind of abrupt stop haha. I got a cold this week which is why everything came to a halt, though thankfully it isn't influenza!

This week it has been snowing like a madman! Literally walked through thigh high deep snow! I felt like I was in the middle of nowhere sometimes and the reality of the country side really hit me when we found ourselves sliding down a hill of snow onto a street. Though it has been really fun!
We had a yakiniku (grilled meat) party with some members on Monday which was really fun! Except part way through our trek (I.E. 7ish minutes into a half hour trek) we realized that I forgot to take my cat medicine so we had to turn back. Thankfully it gave me a chance to change out of wet socks and boots into dry socks and boots, by the end of the trek they weren't dry anymore though haha!

Tuesday we found ourselves at some various lessons which was really awesome! We really have some great people who want to be freed through the atonement of Jesus Christ! It's really great to see how people feel when they come to a realization and belief that Jesus Christ can really heal them and help them through life's trials. We also had some other great days but me having a cold put a damper on things. Though one great accomplishment is that we were able to get Book of Mormon CDs to people who can't read! It felt like such an amazing accomplishment to be able to provide these people with the thing they have been looking forward to for years or months respectively! In all a really amazing week!

I hope you guys can see that the miracles in life truly and greatly outweigh the bad in life. Heavenly Father loves you all and knows you by name. It truly is his greatest desire for us to be happy. I'm so thankful we have experiences in life that let the truly joyous moments in life just be that much more brilliant and beautiful to us.

I love you guys!
Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment